Thursday, April 17, 2008

Peeling good

some days are just better than others.
it might have started at midnight when i discovered the joy that is 'huskyluvr1' and 'metaknight212'...or around midday when i found comments from two babyeaters, or even when damien rocked my sweet world and started my juanathon...then again it could have been seeing my love get the exposure and recognition she deserves. whatever it was, this day was good.
i'm trying to concentrate on it for as long as it lasts.
i have to get tests done tomorrow.
it's been 6 months already..

2 comments:

Fox Dryden said...

Awww, good days are good.
I may have to live my life through your good day too, I just discovered that an exam that I though was a month away, is a week away. Oh, snap...
Right, no moar procrastination, lots to do! Talk to you soon love, hugs an that

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your huskyluvr1/metaknight212 joy with me last night at midnight. It filled me with wonder.

How was your juanathon by the way? Not as intimidating as you first thought it seems.

Talk to you soon. If I haven't written an awesome start to a story before I speak to you then you should get really, really mad at me - k?