Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jackie-O makes my world a better place

Dodger - I got compared to Magibon! says:
i put the child to sleep, i win at life

Jack says:
you put the child to 'sleep,' you get life

Dodger - I got compared to Magibon! says:
not unless they catch me and even then i'll befriend an outrageously gay twat who'll write a lovely story and have me coming off looking like a saint

Dodger - I got compared to Magibon! says:
but why bother, i have you dont i?

Jack says:
hahah. you said twat

1 comment:

RnB said...

Funny little scenario Min

Does lead those who don't know though to question

What The Fuck is Magibon & why are there so many references to it

:-P

(p.s. I just started a blogger account, feel free to mock me about my poem explaining my perception of my identity...done for a sociology class. yeah, sociology. WTF