1. When I was seven I decided that I would settle for no one less than Gomez Addams. I suppose I should add that I was determined to grow up to be Morticia.So I guess it's only reasonable that a Time Lord has my attention.

2. Writers block is the literary equivalent to cancer.
One of these days we'll find a cure, until then I have Bukowski and pages of wasted ink.
3. Hypnotic cleavage tells you to burn things.Do it now.
6 comments:
I love the old Addams Family tv show. :)
Mmmm, Writer's Block = ohnoes;
Maybe that Time Lord's got some words he can share with you some time... <3
p.s. brb, burning things =P
Rest in Peace Raul Julia. Movie Gomez Addams aka M.Bison from the crapspectacle known as the Street Fighter movie. I always loved the scene from the second Addams Family movie where Wednesday talks about waging war on the Pilgrims when chose to be an Indian for the Thanksgiving play.
I enjoy Bukowski. been meaning to read more his stuff. hypnotic cleavage makes ppl do stupid shit, hah hah
stalking you
I really miss Raul Julia. He was so hot.
I hope your writer's block is gone...I'm still looking to cure mine.
-Di.
Post a Comment