Friday, July 18, 2008

Mercury4

Was a boy band.
Not just any kind of Boy Band, they were an Australian boy band.
They could've been epic if they weren't 5 years too late.
No that's a lie.

"According to rumour they are still together, possibly under a new name, but this has not been verified."


I should play fair, they do have an unofficial fansite..


But it's a little concerning when the head of your fanclub is saying stuff like this:

Cole was in two Neighbours episode
0 Comments Posted on 11 Oct 2007 by Vonelada
I don't know whether to be disappiontment about missing two episodes of it or not.


But then again it could be worse, they could be Scott Cain...

2 comments:

munchkinhugs said...

MERCURY4!
Mmm.

Brad and Rien.. or however you spell it.

(:

Jessmindalala said...

Oh, God.
Scott Cain.

I completely forgot about him... and I used to be obsessed, too.

I'm so glad that embarassing period of my life is over :S