I'm not a writer. I just have a big imagination.
Oh my jeez...i laughed(if you sent that..if you didnt..i smirked)
thats hilarious XD
LOL, I really hope you sent that. XD
You can't have a band without David Tenant & his crazy sneering tongue licking actions. :-P
hahahahahahahahahahahanice one
i do that all the time. but to random bands or just sign up at bands Forums and post n00bish stuff like that. It is the small things that does it right.
oh ROFLcopteryou're so crazy, Min.
Lmfao! Omg Min FTW! I would pay to see liams reaction to it! I hope you posted it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my jeez...i laughed(if you sent that..if you didnt..i smirked)
thats hilarious XD
LOL, I really hope you sent that. XD
You can't have a band without David Tenant & his crazy sneering tongue licking actions. :-P
hahahahahahahahahahaha
nice one
i do that all the time. but to random bands or just sign up at bands Forums and post n00bish stuff like that. It is the small things that does it right.
oh ROFLcopter
you're so crazy, Min.
Lmfao! Omg Min FTW! I would pay to see liams reaction to it! I hope you posted it!
Post a Comment